Magento: Enterprise E-Commerce with State-of-the-Art Functions
Designing sophisticated E-Commerce portals with comprehensive set of features and high performance for global companies and corporations based on up-to-date Open Source technologies.
General Magento Feature List (excerpt)
Marketing and Promotion of Sales
Magento’s high flexibility enables you to design comprehensive sales promotion measures to increase the conversion rates of your web shop, e.g.:
- Creating newsletters for e-mail distribution to customers
- Referring to new products, specials or tags via RSS-Feeds
- Conducting surveys
- Cross-Selling on product pages
- Landing page tool for campaign creation
Analytics and Reporting
The integrated Reporting Suite in Magento Commerce provides an overview of shop performance and enables administrators to quickly react to changes. The suite offers, among others, the following features:
- Integration or any number of tracking tools
- Administrative dashboard with overview of reports
- RSS-Feed query of new orders, ratings and tags
- Overview of (canceled) orders, best-selling items, popular articles, product reviews, use of coupons, etc.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Magento provides a search engine-friendly URL structure and includes numerous SEO features out-of-the-box, such as:
- Automatic site-map creation
- Creation of a Google Sitemap
- URL-Management for complete control and individual URL adaptation
- Automatic creation of a “most-popular page” search
Comprehensive multisite management of global online shops using a single administration panel for managing localized and international pages. Magento site management offers the following features:
- Management of different websites and -shops with a single administration panel
- Multilanguage support and functions for localizations
- Web Services API for efficient integration of third-party applications
- Integrated Content Management System for international pages
- Google Website Optimizer Integration for A/B and multivariate testing
Dynamic catalog management via an intuitive user interface. The flexible catalog system comprises numerous options for product representation. The options for catalog management include, among others:
- Inventory management, incl. returns
- Google Base Integration
- Downloadable files / digital products
- Configurable, grouped and bundled products
- Custom products
Creating web shop pages optimized for Mobile Applications with automatic browser recognition and optimized display. The mobile shop can be identical to the online shop or operate with a reduced product portfolio. Magento offers customers a broad multichannel experience.
Magento is a global platform, with which companies can individually adapt online shops of different countries to specific requirements. Magento Commerce is available in more than 60 languages and supports different currencies, tax rates and payment options. Among others, the globalization functions include:
- Multilanguage support
- Support of different currencies
- Support of different tax rates, incl. WEEE/DEEE in the EU
- Content localization
- Configurable lists of countries that can be delivered to
Extensive order management for web shop operators and customers. Customers can view the history of previous orders, track orders or re-order purchased articles.
Order management comprises the following functions.
- Viewing, compiling and processing orders from the admin panel
- Preparation of invoices and credits
- Creation of shipping documents
- E-Mail notification of orders
- RSS-Feed of new orders
Exclusive Magento Enterprise Features (excerpt)
Rich Merchandising Suite (RMS)
Customer segmentation to optimize and individually adapt marketing campaigns to different target audiences, based on diverse traits, such as address, gender or age. Expanded segmentation options identify new users. In this way, new users and registered customers can always be addressed with targeted marketing campaigns.
Automatic E-Mail Notifications
Increasing customer loyalty with automatic e-mail notifications of older shopping cards or wish lists. Notifications can be customized to individual requirements.
Content Management System (CMS)
The Magento Content Management System uses a WYSIWYG editor and supports Rich Content Elements. Das CMS allows for the creation of state-of-the-art content pages and different page versions.